Mystikal Tag Haven
Welcome to Mystikal Tag Haven!
Please log in with your account or sign up to join our amazing forum of Taggers & Snaggers!

Mystikal Tag Haven

Come in and Have some fun

PortalPortal  HomeHome  EventsEvents  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May's Spoiled Members are LadyDragus & Poolie
Forum Time

An Update about Personal Signatures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilverMystik
Kitty Krazy
Kitty Krazy
SilverMystik

Humor : Off the wall

An Update about Personal Signatures Empty
PostSubject: An Update about Personal Signatures   An Update about Personal Signatures Empty8/26/2020, 8:50 pm

Hello lovely Mystiks.

This is a friendly reminder about Signatures in the forum.

I know we all love the siggies that are made for us. However there is a limit on how many you can have in your profile. The reason for this is, the more signatures in a profile, the slower the forum loads.

Here's an example of mine:

An Update about Personal Signatures Sample

I have a regular tag, a banner and a line of text. The only other thing that is allowed is a small animation with 1 line of text like the one RabidBunny has on hers. No more than that.

An Update about Personal Signatures Sample-1

At the end of August, we will start going through members signatures. If there are any that are too long, the member will be notified. If they aren't changed within a week, then we will remove any signatures which are not compliant with our rules.

Here's a reminder of the RULES to refresh memories. (Even I sometimes forget, lol)

We want everyone to enjoy their time at Mystikal Tag Haven. If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints please, feel free to let us know. We love all our members and want to keep them happy.

Until next time.....

An Update about Personal Signatures 2v2aNbgfzxwiNth

An Update about Personal Signatures 2v2HWDFvLxwiNth

An Update about Personal Signatures 1128409224  I always leave Bling for all tags made for me.   An Update about Personal Signatures 1128409224

hrtlove  My furbabies leave their pawprints across my heart  hrtlove

An Update about Personal Signatures Cat-walk
Back to top Go down

An Update about Personal Signatures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystikal Tag Haven :: Welcome to Mystikal Tag Haven :: Welcome-
Jump to: